Quality Supervisor (Toledo, OH)
Responsible for administration of the Quality System including gathering data, reporting results to management to validate service levels for the customer and performing internal ISO audits. Provides timely communication of quality system issues, opportunities and improvements. Experience with ISO9001 or TS16949, six sigma certification is preferred. Also experience work in a 3PL warehouse/logistics operations would be preferred.
- Prepares reports and communicates results to management to validate service levels of customer and other issues pertaining to quality performance.
- Identifies problem areas, acts as contact between Plant Liaison, Plant Quality representatives and supplier representatives.
- Responsible for all aspects of the quality system, provides updated documents to conform to ISO standards.
- Conducts training for ISO compliance and maintains training files.
- Performs internal audits for ISO9001-2008.
- Directs corrective actions from planning, training, and follow up.
- Ensures policies and procedures are being followed by all to comply with service expectations and ISO requirements.
- Monitors and reports company specific metrics.
- Provides accurate and timely performance of administrative duties including support in word processing and presentation development.
- Updates all quality records to be in conformance with system requirements.
- Develops / revises ISO related procedures, work instructions and forms.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Must have at least intermediate experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Prefer experience with GM quality system, including PR&R.
- Four Year College Degree Preferred
- Strong people skills with the ability to work with individuals at all levels
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Commensurate with experience
- Group health insurance
- Paid time off
HOW TO APPLY
Email us at: email@example.com