The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the operation of multiple sequencing cells within a 475,000 sq. ft. warehouse with 112 dock doors. Each supervisor is responsible for between 20-50 direct reports and several hundred SKU’s in their area of responsibility. The supervisor’s primary responsibility is to ensure that sequencing production is run to meet all client shipment window times and that there are no impacts to the client’s production schedule or quality objectives.
- Louisville, KY
- Supervise all warehouse team members and activities.
- Proactively communicate and escalate any ‘defects’ and other situations in the warehouse that could potentially have minor or major impacts to customers.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects in the operation.
- Manage inventory accuracy at the highest levels.
- Accountable for adjusting personnel levels and flexing team members based on operational needs. Reduce costs and monitor overtime.
- Maintain productivity logs and end of shift reports.
- Ability to manage people across a large facility, ensuring team members are productive and safe, while promoting communication and teamwork.
- Knowledgeable of 5S and Lean Manufacturing Principles.
- Associate degree or higher, or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience, is preferred
- Group Health Insurance
- Paid time off