Testing Supervisor – Plainfield, IN
The Electronic Lab Testing Supervisor, under general supervision from the Laboratory Manager, performs supervisory, technical and administrative duties in the lab. The Testing Supervisor is responsible for running the lab operations to ensure the devices are tested and completed per customer specifications and contract. These includes recruiting and training operators, managing their performance, performing audits, and developing the testing work instructions. Provide daily output/productivity/roadblock report to management.
- Manage and coordinate Functional and RF testing activities in accordance with all applicable TL 9000 Quality Management Systems so as to exceed customer expectations.
- Create testing procedures based on supplied device parameters.
- Serve as the expert as the business relates to radiated parametric testing and customer/manufacturer communication as it relates to RF testing activity.
- Oversee the calibration schedule of appropriate equipment.
- Create training process and train staff on correct testing procedures as well as maintain documents relating to training.
- Drive testing methodology improvements as it relates to industry standards.
- Assist and participate in activities relating to corrective and preventive actions as well as continuous improvement activities.
- Verify all reporting is completed and processes are followed for tracking test lots.
- High School degree required
- College degree preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Ability to handle multiple projects is essential
- Ability to train others required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Good knowledge of mobile devices (Phones, tables, accessories).
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
Commensurate with experience
- Group health insurance
- Paid time off