The Shipping Coordinator is responsible for the accurate and timely picking/sequencing of Marine materials. We are looking for the right person who shares our philosophy of Operational Excellence on a daily basis. AEL-SPAN’s primary objective is to deliver the right part, to the right place, at the right time.
- Enfield, NC
- Ensure all orders are sequenced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Locate parts, including received parts, put-away parts, and parts that are not yet received, so as to support emergency situations and avoid interruptions and shutdown of production lines.
- Proactively communicate and escalate any ‘defects’ and other situations in the warehouse that could potentially have minor or major impacts.
- Prepare and send out daily/weekly/monthly KPI tracking.
- Check customer portals and enter data as needed.
- Manage inventory accuracy at the highest levels.
- Knowledgeable of 5S and Lean Manufacturing Principles.
- High School Diploma, or GED, or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience, is required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Group Health Insurance
- Paid time off
Walker SCM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.