The Shipping Coordinator is responsible for the accurate and timely picking/sequencing of Marine materials. We are looking for the right person who shares our philosophy of Operational Excellence on a daily basis. AEL-SPAN’s primary objective is to deliver the right part, to the right place, at the right time.
- Enfield, NC
- Ensure all orders are sequenced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Locate parts, including received parts, put-away parts, and parts that are not yet received, so as to support emergency situations and avoid interruptions and shutdown of production lines.
- Proactively communicate and escalate any ‘defects’ and other situations in the warehouse that could potentially have minor or major impacts.
- Prepare and send out daily/weekly/monthly KPI tracking.
- Check customer portals and enter data as needed.
- Manage inventory accuracy at the highest levels.
- Knowledgeable of 5S and Lean Manufacturing Principles.
- High School Diploma, or GED, or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience, is required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Group Health Insurance
- Paid time off