Senior Industrial Engineer
Responsible for assisting in developing and directing implementation methods and procedures for warehouse management processes, utilizing engineering techniques and management principles, to support service and cost management. Plan the utilization of facilities, equipment, materials, and personnel to improve efficiency of operations. Establish best practices and develop standards for labor utilization. Role model and demonstrate the Company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety of others.
- Enfield, NC
- Recommend methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities.
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine processes, staff requirements and production standards.
- Coordinate industrial engineering projects.
- Develop facility layouts to better utilize the facility and improve operations.
- Recommend new or changes to existing storage media to help improve operations.
- Direct and participate in special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering and a minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Well versed in the Work Measurement methodologies of MOST, MTM etc.
- Proficient in MS Office programs and experience with AutoCad.
- Familiarity with 5S, Lean and Six Sigma concepts.
- Preferred: Green belt certification; SQL knowledge; 3PLindustry experience
- Ability to work weekends on an occasional basis
- Ability to travel independently 10%-15% on a regular basis.
- Group Health Insurance
- Paid time off