The ideal candidate will be responsible for the supervision and continuous follow up of the requirements established in the Quality System, and the implementation and follow up of the corresponding ISO and ISO / TS certifications. Ensure processes in assigned facility are robust and designed to eliminate errors and that the facility is a safe working environment.
- Toledo, OH
- Responsible for management and maintenance of Quality Management Systems per ISO 9001:2015. This includes, but not limited to auditing, root cause investigations of non-conformities and customer complaints, corrective action follow up, document control, KPIs trending and reporting, training, etc.
- Responsible for adherence to ISO 45001, OSHA record keeping, accident investigations, 5S and all housekeeping programs.
- Drive continuous improvement through data and trends.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with the services provided.
- Direct customer interface. Respond to any customer or supplier inquiries.
- Management reporting of Performance to Objectives for Quality System.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience, is required.
- 5-10 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of warehouse processes and controls.
- Experience in the automotive industry with PPAP and 8D.
- Knowledge on ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001
- Excellent Computer skills not limited to: MS office, Windows, Visio, Project manager, Internet, WMS Systems.
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend English
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus.
- Group Health Insurance
- Paid time off
Walker SCM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.