Production Supervisor– Plainfield, IN
The Production Supervisor is responsible for receiving, Shipping, and Inventory Control; Ensure assigned departments meet safety, quality, production, Financial and customer goals as defined by the customer and management.
- Ensure assigned departments meet safety, quality, production, Financial and customer goals as defined by the customer and management.
- Maintain a safe, clean and orderly work area.
- Product inspection to ensure adherence to customer specifications.
- Ensure inventory is properly protected, processed, and reported.
- Perform Cycle counts
- Report discrepancies and quarantine as necessary.
- Assist in sample creation and transfer to the test lab for product testing (if applicable).
- Perform the quality audit function when necessary
- Coordinate the return of failed products to the vendor that has been rejected due to customer specifications.
- Develop a team environment and promote a positive attitude within department
- Demonstrate safety procedures and safe equipment operation to new employees
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for employees.
- Generate and maintain departmental reports as directed.
- Suggest modifications to established procedures and improve quality to reduce cost.
- 2 years of experience managing and/or developing others is required
- High School Diploma
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Bending, standing, walking and lifting for extended periods of time
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and attention to details skills
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
Commensurate with experience
- Group health insurance
- Paid time off