Operations Supervisor – Toledo, OH
The Operations Supervisor position is responsible for decisions to ensure proper commodities are shipped on time to support the customer’s production schedule based upon the GM MGO System. Must use judgment in building realistic solutions to problems. Scheduling of manpower, knowledge of operation using critical data to make judgments as when to release shipments to insure maximum quantities shipped without negatively impacting operation.
- Development of team members;
- Development of plans to deal with unexpected all contribute to success of operation
- Indicate what knowledge and skills are required to perform the job.
- Must have PC skills
- Must have good organizational skills; clearly and effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Able to work independently on somewhat unstructured tasks
- Ability to meet / conform to deadlines
- Diverse background a plus; develop and execute contingency plans based upon unknown situations.
- Attention to detail, manage multiple tasks
- Prior automotive industry beneficial
- Working knowledge of ISO Quality Systems desire
- A minimum of 3 years experience in warehouse/production environment
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- Strong people skills with the ability to work with individuals at all levels
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Commensurate with experience
- Group health insurance
- Paid time off
Multiple open positions for 3 shifts.
HOW TO APPLY
- Email us at: email@example.com