Material Supervisor – Plainfield, IN
Under general supervision from the Lab. Manager, performs supervisory, technical
and administrative duties in the materials logistics and lab planning operations.
Plans and organizes materials going into the laboratory for testing; providing the
operators with required equipment/materials material and tools so as to ensure
continuity of work without downtime.
- Move material in and out from the laboratory ensuring that material goes
to the proper locations and is correctly identified
- Reporting via email within the next business day all transactions to
- Ensure sample devices are received in a timely manner, inventoried and
stored properly in the security cage.
- Keep a strict control of sample devices, supplies, and all other materials
coming to the laboratory
- Perform monthly audits and physical cycle counts to reconcile inventory
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in warehouse management or
- High school degree required
- College degree preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- General knowledge of cost effective inventory principles and management; knowledge and experience in Planning and Managing Warehouse
- General knowledge of standard safety practices and procedures relating to
warehouse operations and equipment.
- General knowledge of mobile devices functional testing
- Ability to work in a fast paced, stressful environment
- Out of box thinking
- Flexibility to learn and try new things
- Forklift experience/certified
- WMS experience
Commensurate with experience
- Group health insurance
- Paid time off