HR Generalist (Bi-Lingual Spanish)
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties at our Plainfield, IN sites. This position is responsible for the day-to-day Human Resources support to the Warehouse Operations. This position is responsible for Human Resources activities, including: staffing and recruiting, onboarding, team member relations, employment law and regulatory compliance, performance management, policy dissemination, managing temporary staffing and agencies, workers’ compensation claims. The Human Resources Generalist reports to the Local GM and the Corporate Human Resources Director. A minimum of 3-5 years in an HR role is required.
- Plainfield, IN
- Conduct and/or facilitate new hire orientation and a positive on-boarding experience.
- Liaise with operational leadership and staffing agencies to ensure optimal staffing levels are achieved, and to communicate any issues or concerns with contracted staff.
- Provide support and guidance to site management with their investigation, documentation and resolution of team member complaints or concerns, team member relations issues and/or disciplinary matters, maintaining an appropriate balance between team member and corporate advocacy.
- Participate in new customer launch meetings.
- Support training initiatives, including evaluating program options and assist with implementation
- Ensure accurate completion of KPI data Bi-Lingual Spanish (Required)
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the HR field (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Group Health Insurance
- Paid time off