We are looking for a General Manager to run our two-shift fulfillment center in Toledo OH. The ideal candidate will lead all aspects of warehouse operations and deliver high levels of performance to ensure the customer satisfaction that our clients have come to expect.
- Toledo, OH
- Oversee the development and implementation of productivity standards and monitor performance to ensure desired levels of productivity are met.
- Maintain level of inventory accuracy that exceeds our contractual obligations and attains exemptions from annual physical inventories where possible.
- Drive a mindset and culture of continuous improvement through Kaizen and Lean initiatives and sustain a culture of learning and development.
- Implement lean best practices such as 5S scorecards and KPI’s.
- Develop annual budget and site P&L, and control spending to ensure performance to both expense and revenue targets
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a warehouse leadership role.
- Solid experience in Automotive supply chain and/or production manufacturing.
- Experience with kitting, repacking, sequencing, and scheduling routes for fulfillment of a JIT manufacturing operation.
- Demonstrated success with Lean and/or Six Sigma tools and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of Quality Core Tools (e.g., Control Plan, FMEA, Process Flow, 8D) preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Group Health Insurance
- Paid time off