Air Export Coordinator
The Air Export Coordinator is responsible for setting-up and preparing various files and documents associated with Air export transactions; perform routing and rating analysis including bookings and spot rate requests according to established company procedures.
- Valley Stream, NY
- Recognize key compliance and operational aspects of client’s cargo shipments.
- Perform routing and rating analysis including bookings and spot rates requests according to established company procedures.
- Set-up and prepare documents necessary for timely dispatch of export cargo
- Research and analyze best route/rate combination according to customer requirements and established procedures
- Familiarity with cargo handling impact of various commodity types (e.g. magnetic, perishable, over-sized, etc.)
- Set-up and prepare customer and agent invoicing
- Maintain current knowledge local, state and federal requirements/regulations and applicable departmental/organizational policies
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate records with adherence to applicable regulatory and legal requirements as well as related essential documents
- 3-5 years of experience related experience
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Set-up and prepare customer and agent invoicing.
- Attention to detail is critical
- Must be proficient in coordinating priorities, following up and meeting deadlines
- Familiarity with Cargowise system preferred
- Group Health Insurance
- Paid time off