The Operations Supervisor is responsible for supervising staff and activity in assigned inventory storage locations, shipping and receiving areas, and ensuring that warehouse activities are consistently performed to meet internal and external requirements.
- Sacramento, CA
- Richmond, VA
- Seattle, WA
- Romulus, MI
- Tempe, AZ
- Manage warehousing services in accordance with the details provided in the scope of work.
- In-bound order receiving, put away, proper inventory controls and cycle counting and outbound order processing.
- Responsible for management of labor, material and equipment to fulfill supplier’s obligations as outlined in the scope of work.
- Responsible for Safety and Security of the location.
- Schedule inbound shipments, as needed
- Unloading shipments from carriers
- Inspection of materials received
- Report on discrepancies and quarantining of materials as necessary
- Counting and recording inventory received
- Receiving inventory into V-CATS system
- Putting away received inventory
- Completing documentation and reports for inbound shipments, as needed
- Must have good organizational skills; clearly and effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Able to work independently
- Ability to meet / conform to deadlines
- Attention to detail, manage multiple tasks
- A minimum of 3 years experience in warehouse/production environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Group Health Insurance
- Paid time off