Sales & Procurement Service Coordinator
The ideal candidate will be a very well organized detail oriented individual with excellent computer and communication skills who can handle and resolve customer and vendor related issues. Thorough knowledge of the regulatory requirements for International Procurement is essential for this position.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and vendors.
- Interact with customers to assure timely shipping and receipt of fulfillment orders.
- Interact with vendors to assure timely shipping and receipt of drop-ship and replenishment orders.
- Support sourcing from vendors to obtain competitive costs, and to meet lead time and quality requirements.
- Process Sales and Purchase Orders, drop ship Orders and warehouse stock orders: respond, enter, expedite, monitor, track and change as appropriate.
- Ensure entry documentation and required regulatory documents are timely, accurate and complete for international purchases.
- Contact vendors to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, backorders, quality issues and other problems.
- Track and trace order fulfillment shipments throughout transit to POD.
- Monitor and maintain product inventory, and assist in replenishment of stock to ideal inventory levels.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential.
- Ability to Multi-Task and prioritize work efficiently.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Navision (NAV) a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Competitive wages
- Group health insurance
- Paid time off