Shipping/Receiving Coordinator – Monroe Township, NJ (Middlesex County)
Warehouse clerical / administrative job, requiring reading, math and communication skills equivalent to a high school education and one or more years of related experience.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES & Requirements:
- Compare identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Schedule goods to ship from the establishment; prepare records of goods shipped; make up bills of lading, invoices etc.
- Keep records of goods received; report damaged goods and shortages; route goods to the proper departments.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Must have good organizational skills; clearly and effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Attention to detail, manage multiple tasks.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, UPS and Customers systems.
- Work may include material handling.
- Ability to meet / conform to deadlines
- Forklift Certified a +
- Bilingual Spanish a +
Commensurate with experience
- Group health insurance
- Paid time off
HOW TO APPLY
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org