Quality Coordinator – Toledo, OH
Responsible for inspections, internal audits, conducting investigations, trend analysis, continuous improvement; this position will have a direct role in ensuring production line quality and compliance with requirements/regulations through collection and monitoring of production data. The quality coordinator will participate in cross training program to facilitate schedule changes and personnel shortages.
- Monitor production lines, resolves quality concerns and follows-up on results.
- Maintain quality metrics.
- Collect & review data, and makes recommendations for improved processes.Reports to management via weekly/monthly reports to validate customer servicelevels.
- Collect, track and trend quality and production data for analysis
- Inspect, conduct internal audits, conduct investigations
- Identify and actively participate in continuous improvement programs.
- Assist with monitoring and reporting error trends by commodity/employee
- Completes and processes metrics with accuracy and timeliness.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the warehousing or logistics arena.
- Two Year College Degree Preferred
- Strong people skills with the ability to work with individuals at all levels
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written is essential
Commensurate with experience
- Group health insurance
- Paid time off
HOW TO APPLY
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org