Procurement/Customer Service Coordinator – Valley Stream, NY
The ideal candidate will be a very well organized detail oriented individual with excellent computer and communication skills who can handle and resolve customer and vendor related issues. Thorough knowledge and understanding of drop shipping and receiving processes are essential.
- Interact with both clients and vendors to assure timely shipping and receipt of orders
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Customer service including troubleshooting, providing copies of receipts, invoices, packing slips, proof of deliveries etc.
- Enter line items and individual pricing details into system.
- Thorough knowledge of drop-shipping and receiving processes
- Validating purchase orders and payables, where discrepancies exist
- Inventory Management
- Familiarity with EDI orders
- Knowledge of AS400 preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work efficiently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential
- College Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years experience in customer service, purchasing and/or E-commerce
- Develop, maintain and build solid working relationships with customers and vendors
Please forward salary requirements for consideration.
- Group health insurance
- Paid time off
HOW TO APPLY
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org